Becoming a Researcher at Article One is a rewarding experience. To date, we have paid out 8,028,568 to hundreds of Researchers across the globe who have been successful in our research opportunities.
About Our Community
Members of our crowd come from a wide range of backgrounds, including technical specialists providing first-person industry experience, patent experts analyzing global patent databases, and research professionals identifying obscure evidence.
- 42% hold graduate degrees
- 42% are based outside of the United States, with Researchers coming from 170 different countries
- To date, there have been close to 1,000 Reward Winners from 39 different countries
EXPERTSEARCH Studies involve the very best performers from the AOP Community, hand-picked to participate based on their knowledge of the Study technology. Access to these Studies is through invitation only, based on overall Researcher performance and past success on the platform.
- 70% hold advanced degrees
- 33% hold doctorates
- 50% are based outside of the United States, including Taiwan, Japan, Spain, South Korea, India, Singapore, Germany, France, China, Canada, Belgium, Sweden, and the United Kingdom
FlashSearch Studies involve some of our most skilled Researchers from the Community, specifically those who excel at fast-paced research with a quick submission turnaround. Access to these Studies is through invitation only, based on overall Researcher performance and past success on the platform.
- 63% hold undergraduate degrees
- 27% hold graduate or doctoral degrees
- 54% are based outside of the United States, spanning 8 countries
- 34% speak a non-English language, though the majority conduct research in non-English languages using translation resources even if they do not have multilingual skills
- Typically focus research in Manufacturing & Engineering, Chemistry & Biology, Computer Science and Communications, though Researchers have diverse skills across various fields
Become a Researcher
To date, Article One has paid out $8,028,568 to the Researchers.
Receive monetary compensation for submitting high-quality research.
Choose your work
Select research projects that suit your personal preferences.
Learn while you earn
Explore new tech areas as you develop your research skills.
Feel free to ask us to learn more about getting started as a Researcher.